Each of our boys offer new bloodlines, with some outstanding dogs in their pedigree. It is important as breeders to have a new gene pool to choose from so that we can maintain this beautiful breed.
Dillon's Outstanding Goldens by Design maintains a high standard of the breed and has the following requirements.
1) She must be a pure bred and/or AKC registered.
2) She must have her hips certified, have a current eye clearance and heart cleared of any defect and be certified by a cardiologist.
3) Must have a Brucerilosis test two weeks prior to breeding and provide proof of test at the time of service.
4) We like to see the female prior to breeding. Long distance females will require two photos of her showing her face and a side veiw.
5) We require a five generation pedigree.
Copies of all the documents mentioned must be provided before we will consider a stud serice to your female.
It is strongly recommended having a Progeterone Blood Level determined to ensure the optimum time for breeding and to ensure a successful breeding resulting in a litter of beautiful puppies.
All of our Goldens have their Hips, Eyes and Heart Clearances. They have current vacciantions and brucerilosis testing.
Thank you for your interest .